Museums, libraries and archives are providers of quality material to the internet and places where the public can learn how to access it. The provision of online information and services, particularly through Broadband, helps to support people’s learning, to build confident communities and to promote an inclusive society. Writing an interview essay is not an easy feat even now. You can find examples of successful projects at https://essaysleader.com/write-an-interview-essay/.
This strand of our work is also sometimes known as Digital Futures
- Work with MLA Council to develop a policy framework for the sector
- Support the sector in developing appropriate skills
- Promote a joined up approach toward electronic content creation and digitisation in our sector
- Support agreed ICT standards and interoperability rules for publicly funded schemes
- Promote the roles of the sector in the delivery of e-Government
The West Midlands ICT Network holds informal meetings two to three times a year, each based around a theme or subject.
Meetings will be advertised on this website and through our monthly E-alert news.