A self-help online funding information service to assist in local charities, community groups, social enterprises and businesses gain access to comprehensive external funding information.
You can browse through the different types of grant schemes available or enter brief details of your organisation and project to conduct a Funding Search of the entire database.
A good place to start is the Local Support page which gives information on local grant schemes and community support services.
To start your search click on the link appropriate to your organisation:
For Businesses: http://www.open4business.info/mlawm
For Voluntary and Community organisations: http://www.open4community.info/mlawm
For Public Sector organisations: http://www.open4publicsector.info/mlawm
There are over 250 funding schemes that businesses in the West Midlands are eligible for from EU, national, regional and local sources. Your ability to access individual schemes depends on the nature of your business and the activities it is engaged in. The West Midlands have chosen to work with j4b plc, a European leader in providing funding information, to give businesses access to a free to use business and community funding portal. The portal gives access to:
- 60 second funding search or category browse for easy and quick access
- 24 hour update for comprehensive funding information
- Full scheme and contact details linking you directly to funding providers
- Local information, support and contact details to help your organisation meet its potential
- Local news bulletins on business issues in your area