What is the Development Fund?
There are two streams:
- Strategic Development Fund – larger projects targeting workforce development, running through 2004-6 (the new theme and deadline is likely to be early next year).
- Service Development Fund – small projects targeting collections/stock management. There is one remaining deadline for 2005-6 programme: 21 November 2005.
Who can apply?
- Run a museum, library or archive that provides a public service within the West Midlands.
- Already have achieved or be working towards identified quality standards for their domain.
- Have legal existence and supply a copy of an appropriate constitution; for example a trust deed Local Authority Constitution, Memorandum and Articles of Association, or set of rules (unless these documents are already held by MLA West Midlands).
- Supply a copy of audited or examined accounts for the last complete financial year and a copy of the current financial year’s predicted income and spending.
- Supply a copy of the most recent Annual Report and, if you are a voluntary association, relevant bank account details (unless these documents are already held by MLA West Midlands).
For more information contact Carl Franklin, Funding Advisor:
For application forms contact: Deanna Jackson, Coordinator:
Index of Funding Sources
This document outlines potential sources of funding for museums, libraries and archives and provides contact details and a brief description of each funding organisation's current priorities.